Join Good Judgment this May for open-registration, hands-on forecasting workshops in New York City taught by
, President of Good Judgment, and , Chief Decision Scientist at Good Judgment, along with several of their Superforecaster colleagues. Our day-long events cover the groundbreaking advances made by Good Judgment in the science
of human forecasting.
- Tuesday, May 23, 9:30am-4:30pm: Workshop in forecasting for industry and government
- Thursday, May 25, 9:30am-4:30pm: Workshop in forecasting for the financial industry
At the end of the day you will have learned to:
- Identify and avoid disruptive cognitive biases affecting individuals and groups
- Drill down broad risks into specific forecasting targets
- Employ optimal strategies for setting base rates and evaluating sources
- Use structured information-sharing techniques shown to increase accuracy
- Make numerical probabilistic forecasts with confidence, both individually and in teams
"We received nothing but excitement and appreciation for the event. The analysts
loved the chance to sit down for a morning and debate problems, scenarios and
analytical techniques. Your team was professional, prepared, engaging and great
to work with! Everything flowed really nicely."
Rachel Bode, CEO
Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals
Foreign Service Institute,US Department of State
In addition to:
World Economic Forum
UK Home Office
for government rates or to indicate your interest in workshops in other cities. Private workshops for your team are also available upon request.